Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lovely wife, after riding 2 up with me, decided that she really wants to learn to ride, to which I said ok but you have got to take the process slow and do the MSF course. Here she is on my girl, just in a parking lot. Needs gear but she did really good for her first time

Attachments

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
You should definitely get some gear now before you continue training. She's determined to ride so there is no need to postpone it and if she ever drops it she's the most likely to drop it now and that gear can save you a ton of pain.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Oh I definitely agree! Don't have to convince me on that one, I have gear of my own but she's so small it swallows her, I'm sure she's got some stuff picked out

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Does your lovely wife also have a new bike picked out too?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha what do you think? She wants a Repsol 250r, she asked if I wanted to find a bigger bike for me, and i said no I like the 250, I've slayed the big bike dragons. We've got 2 kids and a 600 or above is just too tempting for me haha. Like the little bike

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
My lovely wife, after riding 2 up with me, decided that she really wants to learn to ride, to which I said ok but you have got to take the process slow and do the MSF course.
That is what I told my wife back in 1982. She came right back with "I'm not taking the course unless you do!"

Greatest thing I ever did for my motorcycling hobby.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
My lovely wife, after riding 2 up with me, decided that she really wants to learn to ride
That's awesome. My Wife rode my little 250, about 3 days later she got her licence, and we bought her a bike (Daelim VJF250R), it's quite a nice bike. She's had her licence for about 12 months now.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats! I took the MSF course with my wife last November. We purchased my CBR this spring. She has ridden it some, but has her heart set on a Rebel 250. I need to get her back out some, just to keep some of the rust off her skills. Of course I am learning still myself, but I am riding much more than she is at this point, so I am progressing. Anyways, that is cool your wife is into it too, that's awesome!

·
Registered
83 Posts
You've got a great opportunity for a lot of future fun when a wife wants to ride! Mine has opted out and wants an old, cheap Porsche Boxster... ugh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts