Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know about you guys, but i feel proud and honored (not to brag or to cocky) for having and riding this bike. i feel happy cause whenever someone looking at my CBR250R on the street, they start looking at it with awe :eek: (even though not everyone). sometimes i smile and giggles just by looking at their expression when they looking at the bike.:D
although the dealer said there's around 10-20 of this bike in my province but honestly i rarely find another CBR250R rider. Most Honda cbr rider that i met are CBR150R. That's why there are still people that look surprise whenever i ride around the city.

It just make me feel bless for having this bike. and i hope you too!

Best Regards.:)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Like the posts much better than the ' what else can Honda screw up' posts. I got mine saturday, black non abs. I think it is nearly perfect and worth more wait than I had to do. Very nice bike for 4000.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Agreed

I am just getting into motorcycles and have been researching the fire out of the entry level motorcycles and just motorcycles in general...before I go out and purchase my first. I've been to dealerships and checked out the Ninja and the CBR250 and I have to say the CBR250 IMHO is just down right Awesome looking! I even like the exhaust!

Rudipides250

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sure feels lucky to be the very few who has one around the area! I saw a group of old asian men the other day looking and arguing in front of my bike. Since I was too far away I didn't hear what they were talking about. But they sat by the bench just to watch my bf and i ride away with it. hehe. Love the attention ;p

·
Registered
81 Posts
I fully know what you mean bro, these bikes are sick mate. I like stopping at lights when you have shops on the side of the road so you can see yaself. I even saw some idiot the other day who put CBR250RR stickers on his to try and make it look better. What a moron! His bike looked 20 years old and there is no way anyone is gonna believe it's a CBR. Whatever it was it was bloody fast and loud. I thought it was gonna blow up when he roared off.
JerseyShore - Hi. No offense but your pictorial moniker that shows on each of your posts causes me to cringe everytime I see it. :D

It is what I would choose if I wanted to join a new forum and be as obnoxious as possible and make everyone crazy . :eek: But that is just me.

I know you don't have to do it for me but would you consider making that picture go away? :rolleyes:

Seriously though.:eek:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Whaada he say

so you can see yaself---by jerseyshore--wtf

sorry dude but u r the biggest tool for that line,and change that name i had it first,and by the way i wouldnt bang snooki with your d--k. Everything about that chick is nasty:(

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Wow
This thread started on a real high and has gone into a compete nose dive.
I'm just waiting for the thud.

kinda agree.....offensive...like Snookie!! Blech!!:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts