Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been freezing my hands off in La morning commute. I dont like wearing bulky gloves to keep my hands warm. I was wondering anyone out there find a manufacturer that makes hand deflectors for our beloved 250 ? Thanks for your help

·
1,305 Posts
lol come on dude....

it was cold before christmas.... hell it was cold 2 weeks ago...

today was a balmy 55f at 8am..

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have been freezing my hands off in La morning commute. I dont like wearing bulky gloves to keep my hands warm. I was wondering anyone out there find a manufacturer that makes hand deflectors for our beloved 250 ? Thanks for your help

man you guys down there have it way too nice...it has been the better part of -4F down here......just ride and dont be a baby with your 55f...:)

·
Registered
501 Posts
The CBR has pretty generic clutch & brake levers. Go to Honda & look at there dual sport bike hand levers. Look at the cheaper hondas. I know they make them for the dual sport & dirt bikes. If you notice the levers have spots for mirrors. I bet they the same on my CRF230m.
Cold in LA, I been riding in 38 degree weather, with some insulated gloves that dont let the wind thru. no problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts