Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I haven't been here for a long time, I had a new Moriwaki edition and read this forum religiously for info back in the day. It's nice to see some original names on here from 2014 or whenever that was!!!
Unfortunately that bike ended up going through a guard rail after I was forced wide by a Winnebago on the wrong side of the road in about 2016 after I'd put about 90,000 trouble free km on her - very sad day when the insurers wrote her off.
However I'm back after just buying a 2012 model that I've just bought for my daughter.
I'm trying to put some Yoshimuri parts onto the new bike, mainly frame sliders and tail tidy but I can't find anything online in the States or here in Australia. I'm especially after yoshi frame sliders, on my last bike they did their job perfectly, it was written off predominantly due to the front end damage even though it slid about 15 metres down the road before it went through the guard rail.
Would anybody be able to point me in the direction of somebody that may have stock?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Here in the states Revzilla has the Yoshi Fender Eliminator in stock (described as for CBR300, but will fit the CBR250R).
The Yoshimura Frame Sliders don't seem to be in stock anywhere and haven't been for a while.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here in the states Revzilla has the Yoshi Fender Eliminator in stock (described as for CBR300, but will fit the CBR250R).
The Yoshimura Frame Sliders don't seem to be in stock anywhere and haven't been for a while.
Thanks True, I didn't actually think to see what fitted from the 300. Revzilla are charging tax now :-(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts