Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish this bike were here. Weather is perfect for camping. I have some time and the KZ 250's are to be had for $3600 US. Itching for a trip to Vicksburg and The hot springs in Arkansas. ****, delayed gratification for a new toy is a curse! Hope it will be worth it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I know were are all waiting on the arrival of the CBR250R... since its taking it sweet time to get over here!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome! I was just in Hot Springs a couple of weeks ago for Spring Break. It's a beautiful city and I'm looking forward to making a trip there again on my bike once it gets here.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wish this bike were here. Weather is perfect for camping. I have some time and the KZ 250's are to be had for $3600 US. Itching for a trip to Vicksburg and The hot springs in Arkansas. ****, delayed gratification for a new toy is a curse! Hope it will be worth it.
Welcome!

The weather right now isn't in it's prime camping condition for me at least, i need it to be warmer!

Very soon we should be getting the CBR250R's i hope, unless the Japan disaster has some sort of effect on us, who knows.

When do you plan on picking up a CBR250R?

·
Registered
115 Posts
One Week!

My dealer sent me an email stating I can pick up my CBR250R the first week of April. I'm in Ontario Canada. Still a bit nippy outside but that's what the gear is for. Can't Wait!:D

·
281 Posts
Jonesy! With your bike arriving very soon you are the first recipient on our site besides Redline. We are all very anxious for your personal Ride Report! And hopefully photos......

·
Registered
69 Posts
I called the dealer I put my deposit at and asked them when the bikes arrive (didn't tell them I already placed a deposit) and they said first week of April. Another dealer I called said the end of April.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Of Course

I will definitely post my thoughts and pictures once I get the bike. Hopefully a full others will get theirs around the same time.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I called the dealer I put my deposit at and asked them when the bikes arrive (didn't tell them I already placed a deposit) and they said first week of April. Another dealer I called said the end of April.
Thats my problems, i can never seem to find an exact CBR250R release date. But now we have it narrowed down to somewhere in April. I bet the 2nd dealer you went to said end of April cause they don't know when exactly in April it's coming out so thats a way for them to not lie to you in a way. Don't be surprised if they get the bike eariler in April.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts