Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish this bike were here. Weather is perfect for camping. I have some time and the KZ 250's are to be had for $3600 US. Itching for a trip to Vicksburg and The hot springs in Arkansas. ****, delayed gratification for a new toy is a curse! Hope it will be worth it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wish this bike were here. Weather is perfect for camping. I have some time and the KZ 250's are to be had for $3600 US. Itching for a trip to Vicksburg and The hot springs in Arkansas. ****, delayed gratification for a new toy is a curse! Hope it will be worth it.
Welcome!

The weather right now isn't in it's prime camping condition for me at least, i need it to be warmer!

Very soon we should be getting the CBR250R's i hope, unless the Japan disaster has some sort of effect on us, who knows.

When do you plan on picking up a CBR250R?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I called the dealer I put my deposit at and asked them when the bikes arrive (didn't tell them I already placed a deposit) and they said first week of April. Another dealer I called said the end of April.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I called the dealer I put my deposit at and asked them when the bikes arrive (didn't tell them I already placed a deposit) and they said first week of April. Another dealer I called said the end of April.
Thats my problems, i can never seem to find an exact CBR250R release date. But now we have it narrowed down to somewhere in April. I bet the 2nd dealer you went to said end of April cause they don't know when exactly in April it's coming out so thats a way for them to not lie to you in a way. Don't be surprised if they get the bike eariler in April.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.