Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my bike lowered today. My friend did it for me. Took him about 4 hours but he pretty much did it himself. The lowering link from Soupys Performance was a lot stronger looking than the stock link. Rides the same as before. Lowered about 1 inch in the back and dropped the forks about .5 inch. I'm 5'5" and can now flat foot the bike. I can ride it fine at stock but had trouble backing it out. The only thing I hate is the only adjustable stand I could find. It's from Soupys as well. I just prefer the stock bc the new one is a pain to put down due to design and it's tacky looking. May just get the stock one cut and welded. So far very happy with it lowered. Going to do sliders and hopefully windscreen tomorrow. Will post pics tomorrow as well.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you do cut the kickstand, remember it doesn't take very much. I lowered my wifes over 2" front and back, and cut a peice of the kickstand out from the pad to the lower part of the silly thing you grab with your foot, whatever thats called. Thats what, 1" or so? It was wwaaaayy too short. I ended up cutting it again and welding half of it back in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts