Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all,
Just joined the forum and I just bought a 2011 Black Honda CBR250R. I am a new rider and absolutely love the bike, have owned it now 3 weeks. I am a former US Marine turned computer geek and do all my riding within city traffic. My new job demands that we support several hospital sites with computer and networking equipment. I am looking for a solution that I may be able to strap some desktop equipment down to the rear of the bike for transfer to an office. Often with my vehicle I am hauling possibly a new/old computer, monitor(flat screen no CRT's here :D), and of course keyboard mouse. If anyone knows of any custom or mass produced luggage racks for such a new model bike that can support that sort of weight I would appreciate the information.

My solution so far has been the old USMC adapt and overcome attitude and using some old Sea-Bags or Large duffles that can support the weight on my back.

Thanks to anyone who reads and can provide feedback.

-SEMPER FIDELIS- Str8Psyko :cool:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Cortech Saddlebags work will for me. I also have the cortech tailbag which easily hauls my laptop(17" screen) among other things. The saddlebags have more than enough room for the things you are describing and they are wellmade and i feel like they will last a very long time.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the responses. I did check out the DIY custom rack, but would prefer not to drill into the passenger seat. I looked at a post further down your thread and noticed someone did custom make a tubular steal powder coated wrack that would be perfect. I don't know any metal smiths or welders but would pay a lot to have one of those that bolts to the underside of the seat pan. Good find ! I will have to shop around the city maybe see if a custom one can be made. Appreciate the information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts