Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone and thank you for supporting CBR250r, ??why??
because i do support honda if compared with Ninja.

I am Hunter from malaysia KL, 23age this year after my dob,
Very new to riding world and this will be my first motorcycle,
before any ride i have no any experience with motorcycle,
because of this CBR250r red coming to my world and created by honda,
i have to thank honda having a good bike and making it better and better.

However, i which to know how to protect my bike when park somewhere and need anything after i get my CBR?.

Just now waiting for the number plate and the dealer told me will get my bike in 5days.

At the moment i wish to know more about this bike what i have to care and what i have to looking forward and what i have to worry about.

Thank you for view and visit here, let share the happiness together.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
No one give me some information and advise?.
There is plenty of information and a bit of misinformation, a few facts and plenty of opinion to be found on the various threads of this forum. Hunt around and sort the sense from the nonsense.

You'll get a 130 odd page Owner's Manual with the bike. You'll find plenty of information and a bit of advice in there. To see the manual, click below:

http://www.hondampe.com.au/docs/owning_a_honda/owners_manuals/motorcycles/CBR250R-RA 32KYJE000.pdf

If you want information and advice about something specific about the CBR250R, or about riding motorcycles, you'll need to say what it is you want to know about. Some advice is fairly general, but some is more relevant to one country than others.

There is some stuff which you will only learn from experience.

Learning riding skills is one thing; learning to deal with traffic is another. If you can get some basic skills sorted off the streets first, you will be able to concentrate more on road-craft once you hit the traffic.

I have ridden in Malaysia; just Penang for a few days on a couple of trips. Like Phuket, the traffic seemed fairly crazy at first but, like everywhere, it has its own pattern.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome mate, I use to live in KL when my dad was teaching over there (Golf Pro), Lived in Section 9 Shah alam.

Read the owners manual, read up on the forums and you be an expert in Know time.

Be careful of the other traffic, I have seen the driving/riding skills in Malaysia

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Michael Thank you and your information and explanation.
@Robbo14 we are near?.

I wish to join any group in Malaysia CBR250r club, and enjoy the fun together.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can anyone told me about the service after 500km, its every 1.500 or 1k?.
or any better service schedule?.

That is told by the dealer shop.

·
Registered
221 Posts
first service is at 1000km next service is 10,000km

1 - 16 of 16 Posts