Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all short riders out there.

I'm planning to purchase a 2011 CBR250 and will order a lowering kit from Krooztune. (i'm currently riding a honda rebel 250)

I am only 5ft short with 27in inseams. I realized that even with the lowering kit, I may still tip-toe this bike on stop lights.

So, what is your technique at stop lights? Also, is this bike light enough that I can lean it a little bit at a stop so I can at least one-foot this bike?

Lastly, anyone have experience with Krooztune lowering kit? I have read one article on this forum that it works..but I wonder if others have used it as well.

Thank you for your reply.

·
Registered
706 Posts
To all short riders out there.

I'm planning to purchase a 2011 CBR250 and will order a lowering kit from Krooztune. (i'm currently riding a honda rebel 250)

I am only 5ft short with 27in inseams. I realized that even with the lowering kit, I may still tip-toe this bike on stop lights.

So, what is your technique at stop lights? Also, is this bike light enough that I can lean it a little bit at a stop so I can at least one-foot this bike?

Lastly, anyone have experience with Krooztune lowering kit? I have read one article on this forum that it works..but I wonder if others have used it as well.

Thank you for your reply.
I'm on my tippy toes if I try to balance. I just lean more on my left foot. If you have any strength at all it really shouldn't be a problem. Just be very careful if you are stopping on an incline.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts