Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the wait, delays and everything my black non-abs CBR250r is finally here! took a peak at it when I went to the dealers to do my paperwork :D but I was so excited I forget to take pictures.. haha but don't worry it will be here this week! and will upload pictures and a walk-around / video on my youtube channel :) !

I took my M1 exit safety course last weekend and it feels so good to ride! If you are in Ontario, Canada I would totally recommend you look up "Riders Training Institute" There instructors are great! I got my M2 the following Monday and it's been sitting here in my wallet for a week! But I'm so excited to ride!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats! Im in Oshawa waiting 2-4 weeks more for my red abs. I also took the RTI program 2 years ago and as soon as I get the cbr I'm going to sign up for the m2 exit course.

·
Registered
636 Posts
congrats on the new machine up north! hope your weather is more conducive to riding..weve had 3or4 dry days here in ohio since i bought mine in the beggining of may..lookin forward to the pics!!ride SAFE have fun..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts