Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Maxxis M6233 -110/70R17
M6234- 140/70R17
Has anyone tried this tyres, This tyre are now available in India but very few review has been shared. If anyone has tried or using them please share your feedback.

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
88 Posts
Maxxix M6233 -110/70R17
M6234- 140/70R17
Has anyone tried this tyres, This tyre are now available in India but very few review has been shared. If anyone has tried or using them please share your feedback.
I have not ridden on this particular tire, but I do ride on tires of its kind: Cheap nylon tires with a long lifespan.
I looked at the company's website and it was not clear if these are nylon tires, the material is not specified. If this is important to you, ask them to send you a technical specification of the tire, or what main material it is made of.

According to the manufacturer's website, the tires are recommended for Motorcycle for "Street" use.

On the other hand, when I was opening the product page, they wrote ther: For Scooters Only.

I would consider the deal by the price tag, If they give a good price I would consider it positively.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

"It is built using the world's strongest aramid fibre, the same fibre used for making bulletproof vests, leading to better control and minimizes the chances of punctures."

This is what written on Maxxis Indian website

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
88 Posts

"It is built using the world's strongest aramid fibre, the same fibre used for making bulletproof vests, leading to better control and minimizes the chances of punctures."

This is what written on Maxxis Indian website
Thanks for the additional link, the relevant quote for the tire material:
"Extramaxx is made with Dual Compound Composition - centre compound minimises rolling resistance while improving stability and tyre life; the side compound on the rear tyre provides higher traction and better control during cornering".

Note that the type of material is not mentioned, only its properties.
And how do you explain what is written on the Philippine website, regarding scooters?

Therefore, my recommendation remains unchanged:
I would consider the deal by the price tag, If they give a good price I would consider it positively.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts