Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by my dealer and was told my new CBR should be in next week FINALLY. Dam I hope so as im really sick of waiting. Never ordered a bike before always just bought one right off the floor and drove it away. This waiting and wondering sucks. Dont think ill put myself through this again.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I should get mine too. I called dealer again yesterday, he said the same - it arrives to the country 2. may.
My GUESS is i will driving on it end of the week.

I will drive on it ALL day! :)

·
745 Posts
Black non-abs for me as well, supposed to ship on the 9th and here a couple (few?) days later.

Good luck to all of us!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was supposed to get the bike on the 10th but my dealer said I'll be getting it today now. Maybe yours will also come a little early?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So happy to hear these bikes are finally starting to show up. ITS ABOUT TIME. Hope everyone shares there thoughts on there new bike

·
Registered
272 Posts
I just hope the ABS bikes start showing up. Everyone seems to want a black one & that is fine by me; all the better chance a red one will be mine. When I ordered it the sales guy said he had 2 ABS bikes coming, "but", he said, "the black one is spoken for". My heart jumped. :) "That means, the other must be red?" I asked, knowing the answer from his comment. "Yes" he answered. "Good," I said, "I didn't want a black one".

I patiently wait on.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just hope the ABS bikes start showing up. Everyone seems to want a black one & that is fine by me; all the better chance a red one will be mine. When I ordered it the sales guy said he had 2 ABS bikes coming, "but", he said, "the black one is spoken for". My heart jumped. :) "That means, the other must be red?" I asked, knowing the answer from his comment. "Yes" he answered. "Good," I said, "I didn't want a black one".

I patiently wait on.
I picked black because I didn't liek the look of the reds in the official honda photos, and was going to throw some red on mine to stand out. Seeing all these "real life" pictures of the red from members makes me question that choice a little though, the red is sharp!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I Like the red but not the silver that goes with it. Red and black would have been my choice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts