Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nice stoppies, SS brake lines?
Be careful - parking lots are often greasy.
What is the hydraulic reservoir on the left handlebar?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As in ABORT! ? :eek:
:D:D:D...^ the total opposite ^...:D:D:D
(more like a safety lever);)

s.s. lines all the way around.:cool:
(testing the non-abs "braking power" from our lil CeeB)

and you are right about lots , they can be deadly :(

almost lowed side on the last turn of my imaginary track , but it was the painted arrow on the ground that almost got me around 3:20:eek::mad:

slipperelli's !?....:mad:

:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wow, at 0:50 onwards I thought you were gonna sit the bike on its frame sliders and burn some rubber hahaha

Also I cannot for the life of me keep a wheelie up, I hear you popping it into second whilst it's still up @ 1:10, every time I pop it into second the front end is already coming down lol.

·
Registered
323 Posts
My stock answer to people asking about braided ss brakelines is -
"Just do it. Shut up, I'm right, just do it!" :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, at 0:50 onwards I thought you were gonna sit the bike on its frame sliders and burn some rubber hahaha

Also I cannot for the life of me keep a wheelie up, I hear you popping it into second whilst it's still up @ 1:10, every time I pop it into second the front end is already coming down lol.
was trying to see the "protection" of the yoshi sliders but quickly realized that they don't protect crap :D

:Dbtw-she can wheelie until you forearms can bare it .... all motorcycles can ;)

(im not allowed to show you ^ this or how the "safety lever" works) :(

....but , yeah ! she's got it :) ...... no need for a cool GIXXER :confused:

:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Saweeeet SS. Good riding. Was riding with the manager of Honda Powerhouse yesterday. He gets to ride anything he wants. Usually it's the cbr1000 but he decided to take the CB1000. Popping wheelies and catwalks everywhere. Always great entertainment when riding with him. Certainly I have to ride harder to keep up which can be a good thing for improvement:D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Saweeeet SS. Good riding. Was riding with the manager of Honda Powerhouse yesterday. He gets to ride anything he wants. Usually it's the cbr1000 but he decided to take the CB1000. Popping wheelies and catwalks everywhere. Always great entertainment when riding with him. Certainly I have to ride harder to keep up which can be a good thing for improvement:D
L2R :)

thank you :cool:

you friend is soo lucky , i would ride a.....well i would probably get fired after the first week :eek::D:D

always cool to ride and watch others have fun :)

...but , keep your distance ... just in case ;)

:):)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
You betcha, lol, I could never keep up with him. He has serious racing history, I alwys feel like I'm holding him back but I must say I keep up pretty good with the weebee. One of the other dudes told me that so I felt not too bad. I admitt I LOVE the stunts which is why I love your vids:D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You betcha, lol, I could never keep up with him. He has serious racing history, I alwys feel like I'm holding him back but I must say I keep up pretty good with the weebee. One of the other dudes told me that so I felt not too bad. I admitt I LOVE the stunts which is why I love your vids:D
:)i love your vids too L2R ;):)

^ that "other dude" sounds like a Xspurt , better listen to him ....... NOT ! :D

"holding him back" is probably a good thing :confused:.... unless there is a prize at the finish line.;)
(the fact that he's letting you keep up with him , makes him cool) :cool:

considering our bike clears any posted speed limit , sounds like is a win-win :)

keeping up with higher cc motorcycles is so fun
....they're crusing while we're cooking .........:eek::)

btw- notice you can just cruise around on 5th or 6th gear and there is no need to switch around , there's plenty of roll;)
(someone say you have to work the 250 more then a 600 !?):confused:

:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Absolutely, I'm shifting around 9-10,000 and Sumiko loves it. Redlining just bout every shift. Bike is awesome. ANother year and look out 600rr. Not quite fready yet. Ya, Jer (powerhouse manager) is cool. I think he rode a bike outta his mom's womb when he was born lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts