Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No prob. I like how they got 56mpg from flogging it..lol

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
A well written review.

Agree completely about adequate highway speed. Just spent 2 days on highways pinning it at 150kph (93mph) and nothing could touch it. In two days not one vehicle managed to pass me. And many tried.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well that's good to hear. My dad keeps giving me ****, that when we going riding I won't even be able to keep up with him because "it's just a little one cylinder". I told him he'd eat his words.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was glad to hear the favorable report about power on the highway, I'd been having some concerns about that as well. Now I'm ready for it to get here so I can test it out myself!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sweeeete!

Another review. I love reading them. I want one. I will probably wait more than most cause I ordered an ABS version, and something tells me they will lag the non-ABS ones by a few months. The first are yet to arrive, & my dealer cannot say when.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Another review. I love reading them. I want one. I will probably wait more than most cause I ordered an ABS version, and something tells me they will lag the non-ABS ones by a few months. The first are yet to arrive, & my dealer cannot say when.
We're in the same boat, but I'm going to feel a lot safer when we finally DO get them. Really hope it's this year though! :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts