Where?
When?
Where to?
With who?

Drinking?
BBQ-ing?
Just hanging out?

I hope to accomplish all of the above.

Hope to see some awesome pictures of this weekend, riding or whatever is going on.

My weekend starts at 3pm PST. I hope to have some awesome pictures to share, I like awesome stuff.

Any So*Cal guys thinking of meeting up PM me, we’ll see what’s up.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Memorial Weekend! What are you doing?

Same. Add on a trip to the range on Monday, it's a Memorial day weekend tradition.. ;)

I *will* be caging a bit on Sunday night though, picking up a friend and his woman at the airport, coming back from their week vacation to the Dominican.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Working. :mad: :( My family is having a picnic sunday that I'm going to for an hour or two before I have to head to work.

·
Registered
53 Posts
less than one hour till 3 day freedom for me!! :D

Riding - every day when the mood strikes me :p
Where - decided when I get on the bike
With who - no one yet ( gotta fix this) ;)

Don't really drink much *meh
BBQ yes and yes :)
Hanging out yes and yes :)

My son has come home for the weekend (reg army). Cheer!
Daughter is here from Louisiana for the weekend. Cheer!

Memorial Weekend! What are you doing?

Riding?
Where?
When?
Where to?
With who?

Drinking?
BBQ-ing?
Just hanging out?

Hope to see some awesome pictures of this weekend, riding or whatever is going on.

My weekend starts at 3pm PST. I hope to have some awesome pictures to share, I like awesome stuff.

Any So*Cal guys thinking of meeting up PM me, we’ll see what’s up.

·
1,305 Posts
3 days at home with the wife, i see drinking in my future.

lots and lots of drinking

·
Registered
385 Posts
Getting my 84 year old mother with Parkinsons out of her house for a bit and over to Bodega Bay for the weekend.
No, not on the CBR :(

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok bro times!
Here is where we are

·
Registered
305 Posts
Working, then cookout after. Then working again Sunday, then riding and a movie after. Then Monday is hw, washing and waxing cars and bikes. After I change the oil in all of them. Busy bee.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Mostly just hanging out. Hope to git a ride with my wife and maybe some friends in, but the crack of thunder I just heard put the nix on that, at least for now. Trying to con some friends into having a cookout, so far to no avail. Kicked off my weekend by seeing my son's last concert at his high school and will see him march in our town's Memorial Day parade (which some of us spectators will preceed with a brunch, including alcohol). My wife is doing "Bike the Drive" which involves riding a bicycles on Lak Shore Drive. Very cool, but too much work for me. I may, weather permitting, take the CBR250r on a breakfast run while she pedals. It'll be a good weekend regardless :) And to my U.S. friends, don't forget to remember.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Ok so I did get to do some riding yesterday before the beverages. Rode just around town with my buddy who has a triumph.

It's Saturday morning just abut time to do some riding.

It's awesome to here what's going on with everyone and to see how riding fits in with your weekend life.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Heading out from Richmond, VA to Williamsburg, VA right now. Taking the GF to the Wilson's leather store down there to look at bike jackets, the Converse store since we both love Chuck Taylors, and this awesome little coffee shop called Aroma. I need to remember pix! Have a safe Memorial Day weekend everyone. Gonna try to get a ride in every day. :cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am on call all weekend, So I can't even ride :( Oh well, I guess I got it's oil changed yesterday. Everyone be careful out there, I really don't want to pick anyone off the pavement

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
My wife had surgery yesterday, so I'm taking care of her this weekend. She had a hell of a time in recovery, coming out of anesthesia. Monday I'll go to the Santa Fe National Cemetery for Memorial Day services, and visit my dad's grave. They do it up right, with a howitzer twenty one gun salute, F-16 fly over in the missing man formation, and military bands. It's a solemn sight to see all the small flags marking each grave. I will ride my red, white and blue CBR to the ceremonies in honor of the day.

·
Registered
534 Posts
^ sounds really nice. Too many people forget what this day is about and just think of it as another three day weekend with cook outs. There's a reason we're free to do those things. God bless all past and present servicemen and women!

P.S. I hope your Wife has a full and speedy recovery too.

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
^ sounds really nice. Too many people forget what this day is about and just think of it as another three day weekend with cook outs. There's a reason we're free to do those things. God bless all past and present servicemen and women!

P.S. I hope your Wife has a full and speedy recovery too.
Thanks, PAJKRUBI! Hope you have a nice weekend as well. Be safe out there on the roads.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Did a circuit around the lake, got about 70 or 80 minutes of it on the gopro but it was a little crooked and looks terrible -- partly from being crooked, partly from being a first gen non-HD. My rear is killing me though, so I think corbin is getting some money before gopro.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Getting some GoPro footage! Hope to post soon. It's just about time to start BBQ-ing!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts