Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the mid-Atlantic region (MD,VA,PA,DE)?

It's about that time, weather is finally starting to get warm.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in MD. don't have a cbr250 quit yet but I do have a bike. would like to go on a group ride if something gets organized around here.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in MD. don't have a cbr250 quit yet but I do have a bike. would like to go on a group ride if something gets organized around here.

What part of MD?

--------------

Also, glad to see the some more Mid-Atlantic..ans....i guess you could say, haha.

Want to schedule a group ride sometime late April?

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Late April works for me. How about something along Manassas or Front Royal? Should be beautiful roads up that way.

Does this look good to everyone?

Any other suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'm in the Dover area by the base.

Keep me posted.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Now that I think about it, just getting to that area is 2-3 hour drive for me... I live near Richmond. :-S Do let me know if you know of any rides in the central VA area. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump to the top for the mid-Atlantic crew. Lets get something going this spring/summer.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Another Richmond VA right here! :cool:
Hey, Rusty! I'm always looking for new biking friends. :) Do you go to any of the local events? Quaker Steak & Lube has Bike Night on Wednesday (I haven't been yet, but it sounds fun). And I'm on the Richmond Riders Motorcycle Club on FB. Hoping to catch up with those folks soon for a group outing. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hey, Rusty! I'm always looking for new biking friends. :) Do you go to any of the local events? Quaker Steak & Lube has Bike Night on Wednesday (I haven't been yet, but it sounds fun). And I'm on the Richmond Riders Motorcycle Club on FB. Hoping to catch up with those folks soon for a group outing. Any other ideas?
Oh, I forgot about the QS&L wed. bike nights! That's a good idea. I hear it's popular. We should meet at one. That way I can be sure there's another CBR250R there. :cool:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Oh, I forgot about the QS&L wed. bike nights! That's a good idea. I hear it's popular. We should meet at one. That way I can be sure there's another CBR250R there. :cool:
Sounds like a plan, Rusty! I'll let you know a couple of days ahead of time when I'm hoping to get out there. A guy a work with also rides (some big Kawasaki 1200cc standard beast), but he's nice enough. ;) Looking forward to it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts