Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I fill like I am missing something....also always willing to accept some other good ideas!

Sean’s 2011 CBR 250R Mod List
(Items that have already been installed are in Bold)
(Items that have been purchased and are awaiting shipping have a **)
(Items that are wanted but either do not exist or have not been purchased are in normal text)

Functionality

MOTO-D Evo4g Cell Phone Mount System
Gear Indicator

Performance Mods

Two Brothers Racing Black Carbon Fiber Slip on Exhaust
K&N Air Filter
Power Commander

Appearance Mods

Bar Ends (Red)
Oil Filler Cap (Red)
Front Brake Reservoir Cap (Red)
Reupholstered Seat (Red)

**Tidy Tail
**Frame Sliders
Tinted Windscreen
CBR rim stripes (Red)
** CBR Fork Cap Covers (Red)
** Replacement Decals (Red) to replace Gray and White Decals (Red)
LED lights for turn signals
Red LED light for Digital Gauge background
Powder coated (P.C.) Rims (Black)
P.C Levers (Red)
P.C. Fuel Cap (Red)
P.C. Rear Sets (Red) Pegs (Black)

520 Bike Chain (Red)

Security

Kryptonite Chain and U-Lock/Disc Lock
Bike Alarm

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
u forgot,u need to get a playboy model passenger in all red =p
Actually I got that covered....not playboy but close enough...My girl is a former miss Florida runner up for 2 different years...Tisha Savage =)

Although I do like your style sir, a playboy model (RED) would be the hotness LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Please let us know how it goes when you get the 2 bros slip on install. i would like your comment and for the K&N air filter i can't find it on the net. It there one available yet???

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please let us know how it goes when you get the 2 bros slip on install. i would like your comment and for the K&N air filter i can't find it on the net. It there one available yet???
Installed it today, go to the performance section of the forum for my post, complete with pics of install and on bike.... sound to come later...:D

K&N air filter doesnt exist yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I havnt been on the website in awhile so forgive me if this is placed somewhere else in a forum but where did you end up getting your mods at?

I noticed the fender eliminator was called tidy tail, have you recieved it yet? I found one online from Twisted Throttle is it the same?
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/6737

I havnt come across any stores yet here in Washington that have any. I called the place where I bought my bike today and they still dont have any mods or even a date when they would expect to.

What im mainly looking for right now would be the sliders and fender elminator, this is my first bike so im not too sure about all the mods i will need/want yet but i know that i want to at least start with those! :p

·
Registered
221 Posts
I havnt been on the website in awhile so forgive me if this is placed somewhere else in a forum but where did you end up getting your mods at?

I noticed the fender eliminator was called tidy tail, have you recieved it yet? I found one online from Twisted Throttle is it the same?
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/6737

I havnt come across any stores yet here in Washington that have any. I called the place where I bought my bike today and they still dont have any mods or even a date when they would expect to.

What im mainly looking for right now would be the sliders and fender elminator, this is my first bike so im not too sure about all the mods i will need/want yet but i know that i want to at least start with those! :p
Go ahead and give the forum a search next time, you'd be amazed how many of your questions are already answered. Its not like there are thousands of threads on this site...yet...

anyways here is what you want...

http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-parts-accessories/666-aftermarket-parts-summary.html

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Power Commander?

How did you program your Power Commander. They don't have custom tunings for the CBR250R yet. Did you disable the O2 sensor or will the Autotune plug in work with it.
I fill like I am missing something....also always willing to accept some other good ideas!

Sean’s 2011 CBR 250R Mod List
(Items that have already been installed are in Bold)
(Items that have been purchased and are awaiting shipping have a **)

Functionality

**MOTO-D Evo4g Cell Phone Mount System
Gear Indicator

Performance Mods

**Two Brothers Racing Black Carbon Fiber Slip on Exhaust
K&N Air Filter
Power Commander

Appearance Mods

Bar Ends (Red)
Oil Filler Cap (Red)
Front Brake Reservoir Cap (Red)
Reupholstered Seat (Red)
**Tidy Tail
**Frame Sliders
**Tinted Windscreen
**CBR rim stripes (Red)
** CBR Fork Cap Covers (Red)
** Replacement Decals (Red) to replace Gray and White Decals (Red)
LED lights for turn signals
Red LED light for Digital Gauge background
Powder coated (P.C.) Rims (Black)
P.C Levers (Red)
P.C. Fuel Cap (Red)
P.C. Rear Sets (Red) Pegs (Black)
520 Bike Chain (Red)

Security

Kryptonite Chain and U-Lock/Disc Lock
Bike Alarm

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How did you program your Power Commander. They don't have custom tunings for the CBR250R yet. Did you disable the O2 sensor or will the Autotune plug in work with it.
You gotta read the prenotes for the Mods....The K&N does not exist yet....
I have the two brothers racings exhaust installed and no powercommander is needed just yet ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts

K&N Air Filter
Hello!
I bought a CBR250R. And now I want to order parts.
Tell me please, where you can buy the filter? And which filter you install on cbr250r - the name and model? where I can order online? I live in Russia and here this model is not officially available! I can not find parts ...Thank you!

·
Registered
42 Posts
What I want to know about is the last thing, the "bike alarm." I had my moped stolen from my apartment complex, and the 250 being just a little heavier, I'm worried about my CBR getting stolen. I'm getting insurance and a U-Lock, but a loud ass alarm would be sick too.

Anybody have any options for me?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts