Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across this cool CBR 250 built by a tuning company in Thailand called Kittisak Racing. It sure look like a lot has been done to the CBR250RR, but from what i can tell it has a green paint job with gloss black curved lines (paint or vinyl?), upgraded braking system and Yoshimura exhaust. I'm sure there are more mods done to it, but the specs i found on it was in a different language and limited.

I wonder if Kittisak Racing will be modifying the new CBR250R once it comes out.

pic's were taken from here: Honda CBR 250 Modified Kittisak Racing thailand.. « Asmarantaka's Personal Blog

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just came across this cool CBR 250 built by a tuning company in Thailand called Kittisak Racing. It sure look like a lot has been done to the CBR250RR, but from what i can tell it has a green paint job with gloss black curved lines (paint or vinyl?), upgraded braking system and Yoshimura exhaust. I'm sure there are more mods done to it, but the specs i found on it was in a different language and limited.

I wonder if Kittisak Racing will be modifying the new CBR250R once it comes out.

pic's were taken from here: Honda CBR 250 Modified Kittisak Racing thailand.. « Asmarantaka's Personal Blog

Very cool. That is by far the nicest treatment of the new CBR250R I've seen.

BTW, not to be critical, but a couple of times you called it the "CBR250RR."

It's the CBR250R (not RR). The RR actually was a bike made by Honda until the late '90s that had four cylinders and was a little screamer that ran to 19,000 rpm.

Yes, it was way cooler than the new one, but it cost 2 1/2 times more, so there you go ... :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts