Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that Macca changed his Neutral light color out when he did his Windscreen, but I was wondering if there is a way to change the background color to the dial....Right now it is blue, can it be changed to red...is so could someone please tell me what type of light/led is needed and where to find it?

Anybody...? Macca...?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I had a look while I was playing around.

The N light had a cover over it to access a car style dash light that could easy be changed.

Any other lights seem to be LED based soldered direct to the circuit board, and there are stickers over the screws saying "warranty void if damaged" or removed.

So unless you want to void the warranty on the dash and solder direct to the circuit board we are stuck with blue.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any other lights seem to be LED based soldered direct to the circuit board, and there are stickers over the screws saying "warranty void if damaged" or removed.

So unless you want to void the warranty on the dash and solder direct to the circuit board we are stuck with blue.
Thanks man, I figured you would know. Where would I find that red LED for the Neutral light, what type of LED do I need?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts