Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Thought id post a couple of pics. Iv painted the exhaust (till i can get a uk leagal replacment) gone for front flush mount indercators, Hotbodies fender elim, and clear tail light with intergrated rear indercators and honda delals to belly pan

Still want to powder coat the wheels, not sure on wether to go matching blue or black? what do you guys think?

looking at a few more decals and new tyres as im not so keen on the ones it came with again torn between BT 45's and michalin pilots

Let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I think you should put indicators back on it and smash those silly things you put on before you get hurt, or more importantly.. hurt someone else.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have to agree with Aufitt. You're putting yourself, and others in danger with that indicator set up. When you approach a mini roundabout and indicate right, you have right of way over oncoming traffic. Oncoming traffic ain't going to stop, because it won't see you indicating.

Have had flush mounts on most the bikes iv had over the last 12yrs without problem..... will look at maybe some small stem for the front.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts