Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the looks of the picture i put in this thread it looks like Moriwaki tuning did some modifications to the 250R and im loving the look, but i can't seem to find anything on the mods or even specifications.

I'm new to bikes and not sure if Moriwaki is a good brand, i want to tune my future 250R so any help is appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
This might disappoint you but I found out the Moriwaki CBR250R just has a paintjob in Moriwaki racing colors, stainless steel exhaust system and rearsets. Nothing much done to it for tuning, i believe this is what Mugen has done too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
From the looks of the picture i put in this thread it looks like Moriwaki tuning did some modifications to the 250R and im loving the look, but i can't seem to find anything on the mods or even specifications.

I'm new to bikes and not sure if Moriwaki is a good brand, i want to tune my future 250R so any help is appreciated.

This is OK, but nothing like the Moriwaki MD600s that race in supersport class and the new Moto2 class.

Those, while looking similar to the CBR600RR, actually use completely new chassis.

This little 250 engine would rock in a lighter alloy perimeter frame, and tuned for like 30 hp or so.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Paint does not make it go faster. The CBR250R single has a fairly low redline, and conservative tuning for midrange, not peak horsepower.

First things to do would be free flowing exhaust, a Power Commander if/when they make one for the ECU, and maybe a less restrictive intake.

After that more money gets involved with cams, over-bore (if possible by much), etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts