Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i dropped my bike off with www.moto911.com so they can measure and develope frame sliders(no cut),fender eliminators,spools,and other things,i forgot what its called but it goes on the handlebars..

they are located in the USA,southern california

·
281 Posts
Today i dropped my bike off with www.moto911.com so they can measure and develope frame sliders(no cut),fender eliminators,spools,and other things,i forgot what its called but it goes on the handlebars..

they are located in the USA,southern california
Mellow! Thats good news for all of us and you should get a full set...no charge.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats the deal :),i hate being away from my bike though :( but i guess i can say the benefits should be worth it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
good. now that they have all the measurements, they can mass produce.

btw u should get urs free bro. like my frens got a complimentary Dyno session, so tht the workshop can get some standard info on the bike.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep,they said they would hook me up since im letting them use it for a decent time frame,also when i pick up my bike im going to let them use it again to see how the prototypes fit

·
Registered
636 Posts
Nice mellow..post some pics after..saw your others, looks like theres a female or two that likes your bike too.;-]

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes ill take pics of the accessories and ill ask if they took a diagram,im picking my bike up on monday then its going straight to a racing exhaust company to get an exhaust developed,so ill get a free exhaust :)

free accesories:1 week without bike
free exhaust:2 more weeks without bike
3 weeks to save some $$ :)

no bike forced me to joy ride my brothers harley haha

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dude that fantastic. I would so give up my bike for 3 weeks for those benefits. Too bad I live no where close to any of these companies.

Better post pics, and I cant wait for the parts!

·
Registered
221 Posts
So this thread died! What happened to all of moto911's parts? I was really hoping to not pay $330 for frame sliders from R&G. The intuitive ones are too low on the bike for me to feel safe, ill have to see someones actual pics if I am to change my mind.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah have any of these parts been made yet? im really looking to get an eliminator kit from them but im not sure if there actually available

·
Registered
141 Posts
Im lookin forward to the led taillight sine I cant get ahold of clear alternatives.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts