Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked this up. Commuted on it twice already. Quite long but I moved it forward a bit and I can still tuck if need be. Seems solidly planted on the tank. Build quality is ok, but space is great. Time will tell if it stands up to everyday use. The backpack conversion ability is nice. My small 11'' MacBook Air fits inside with its power cord, along with some clothes and other things.

Here are some pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah sorry, I wrote that up way too quickly.

I will elaborate:)

Got it at Motorcycle Superstore for 76.99. I got the magnetic version. Has four magnets, two on the sides, one in the front and one on the back. I have moved it up towards where the plastic is in the front of the tank, so I can tuck if need be. It is still quite secure this way. I will try to get a top down pic, but I can see the display quite well with it on.

Is more of a narrow and long fit, about 16'' long. Isn't a great idea for wide things, say like a wide laptop, but mine is quite tiny and has a 16x9 screen so it fits in well.

Capacity wise it could probably fit some shoes and clothes, but that would be pushing it. I am planning on taking it touring but it would be supplementing my backpack for wider items. I'm also planning on getting a narrow hydration bladder to make good use of the bag as well on trips.

·
Registered
636 Posts
ive got one of those motocentric bags too..its a little bit smaller and was 59.99..its a great bag and will hold a good amount of stuff on a trip..thumbs up on the bag!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts