Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

361 - 376 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Well...first race is today in Qatar.

I usually watch on Fox Sports1 and 2 (Charter provider) - but they are not being broadcast. !#$%^!!

Anyone know where to watch it or why it's not on Fox as usual?

·
Registered
322 Posts
The deal is done, Lorenzo will ride a Duc next season. This leaves the door open for Vinales to jump onto a Yamaha. This should be exciting. We'll have to see how the rest of the season pans out. Perhaps Yamaha will dig out the trusty old wall to separate Rossi and Lorenzo.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
It's on BEIN Sports channel for 2016.
Thanks.

Looks like there's no way to easily get BeIn for me.

I did watch the COTA race at a friend's house that had it through his Apple TV.

I was told that someone puts the races up on YouTube immediately after, but within a day or 2 Dorna takes it down.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks.

Looks like there's no way to easily get BeIn for me.

I did watch the COTA race at a friend's house that had it through his Apple TV.

I was told that someone puts the races up on YouTube immediately after, but within a day or 2 Dorna takes it down.
Your best option is a video pass on MOTOGP. About a $110 I think.
If you do get BEIN you'll also get the WSB races as well.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I think Lorenzo is confident Ducati Corse has changed for the better. Back when Rossi switched to Ducati, it was very difficult to get the factory to make any changes requested by the rider or Crew Chief.

Now, with new Corse boss Gigi Dall’Igna in charge, things are different at Ducati - and results are improving. Dall’Igna worked with Lorenzo when he ran the Derbi 125 race program and Lorenzo was a rider. Chances are he is the key to Lorenzo feeling confident enough to make the move.

Here's more info about Dall’Igna from a Sport Rider article -

Team Player | Gigi Dall'Igna Profile | Sport Rider

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #376
An intriguing situation in Moto GP 2017…. After 4 races, there have been three winners, 10 points separate the top four (who are probably the main contenders) and the current championship leader, Valentino Rossi has year to win a race this year.

361 - 376 of 376 Posts