Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Biggest group ride I ever participated in. 1500 LA area bikers mostly stunters on 600 and liter supersports. Many had a rear brake lever installed inches from their clutch lever on the left bar. To control their wheelie altitude without using their feet which were standing on the seat or gas tank. It was literally a half mile of solid bikes on the freeways in LA. Quite a site to behold. The roar of the engines, the endless sea of bikes, and the acrobatic gymnastics being performed on public freeways.
Someone had to represent the CBR250 class. So Tom, Remus, and myself were the only ones present out of 1500+ bikes. Most of the stunters only had good things to say about the two fifties like "agile" and "fun" and "those little bikes are quick".
Tom brought alone his helmet mounted Go-Pro camera and has unbelievable video footage. But it ended really ugly. A LAPD officer tried to pull over one of the stunters for reckless driving. He attempted to flee and was run over by the officer :eek: It made the evening news.
Officer collides with motorcyclist in Sun Valley | abc7.com

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a flash mob of sport bikes on LA freeways.
Flash mob - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anyone on the freeway in a cage just pulled over to the shoulder and let them pass.
1500+ wailing, shrieking loud ass sport bikes thundering down the freeways.
Awesome, awful, and awe inspiring all at once. Like someone unleashed Godzilla !!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:eek:Yes :cool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
389 Posts
what do you got going on this weekend?

·
Registered
389 Posts
let me use 15gb of your internet storage...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey yea im the Gardnea area, where are you guys @? But just to let you know i only been riding for a week lol and have not gotten on the fwy with this thing yet.

·
Registered
389 Posts
That’s cool, I’m capable of riding the speed limit. Good luck keeping up with RemusRm, he rides like MotoGP…. every where.

·
Registered
254 Posts
That’s cool, I’m capable of riding the speed limit. Good luck keeping up with RemusRm, he rides like MotoGP…. every where.

always... any paved road is a racetrack, its called getting experience:)

btw, the other day we went in the mountains and a sv650 could not keep up with me...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts