Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
watched this before i got mine..theres a great article in popular mechanics about the best 250cc motorcycles of 2011 as well..

·
Registered
706 Posts
Is it bad that I just walked into the dealer and bought a bike w/o doing any research at all? It was right next to a Ninja, I just didn't like the Ninja lol. Walked past all the sports bikes and the 250 actually caught my eye the most (partially because of the price tag) I loved the black paint, the low seat height, and the fact that it is smaller. I'm just not tall enough for much bigger a bike.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Is it bad that I just walked into the dealer and bought a bike w/o doing any research at all?
Not bad for you: it means you had cash :p

I did a lot of research.
I am a boring buyer, I have to analyse every aspect of a product before taking money out.
It convinced me, since is an adequate compromise for everyday use, fun factor and it's affordable.
I only wish I could have had a better deal, such a discount on the price tag...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is it bad that I just walked into the dealer and bought a bike w/o doing any research at all? It was right next to a Ninja, I just didn't like the Ninja lol. Walked past all the sports bikes and the 250 actually caught my eye the most (partially because of the price tag) I loved the black paint, the low seat height, and the fact that it is smaller. I'm just not tall enough for much bigger a bike.
lol i did the same thing. I went in to buy a ninja and they were sold out for the year so i bought a cbr instead. Never even looked into it i just wanted a bike lol. Very happy with my choice so far

1 - 8 of 8 Posts