Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
I too picked up some parts from Nightlokey and can vouch for him. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I just wanted to chime in. I purchased the Yoshimura Chassis Protectors and they came in mid last week while I was out of town on business.

I opened the package yesterday when I got home and everything was as described. The product was in mint condition, untouched, and all in its original packaging. I'm going to be installing them hopefully later today (will post pics when I can).

For the record, Diversion was very easy to work with. Everything was as described, he stayed in contact every step of the way with quick replies, and he was overall an absolute pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate if he were to post something I needed/wanted again. Thanks Diversion. :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
321 Posts
[OLD POST; PROPER THREAD] I just wanted to chime in that I bought the seat cowl from rawbert625 and received the package today as described (actually better). It's a pleasure doing business with him and I just wanted to let community know.

I plan on painting it either white on the sides and leaving the center black (clear coat it all) or going all pearl-white to match the bike. Gonna just enjoy it until then. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Purchased: Leo Vinci Exhaust from HondaTech2010

The original thread is locked, so I needed to start anew to give a thumbs up to HondaTech2010. I purchased the exhaust he advertised for sale and it was in very good condition, exactly as described, shipping was timely and it was well packed. Thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts