Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I agree with him in the bad points of the bikes because the 250 and the 300 share the same problems, but I'm still in love with the 250R. However I think the 300R is more agressive than the 250R, and I like that. Sadly the 300R is not available in Spain :/

·
Registered
13 Posts
It was pulled from Germany as well.:|
It was also pulled from South Africa.

And why did they stop selling it? I like the idea of an improved version of the 250R. New fairings, more power... In Spain there was a CBR250R championship with some success, but when the 300R appeared, Honda importer stopped the organization. If you want to search for information, it's called "Copa CBR 250R".

Here you can read some specs of the championship:

https://fedemoto.info/ImgNoticia/19/2013/02/Presentacin Copa CBR250R OK.pdf

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well, I guess they simply didn't sell well. I've never seen a 300r on the roads and over here. I guess people with a A2 or A license want more power than what the 300r could deliver.
Neither do I. I think the reason why is that people is obsessed with power. If there's something I like about our bike is that it is the perfect bike to learn how to ride well and it treats you well, you don't have to worry about de throttle on the exit of the corners, for example. For sure you can learn in a Z800, but it's not so easy...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts