Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A MotoVlog I did yesterday about the upcoming race at Phillip Island and 250 bike comparisons.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great camera and mic set up. I also see that you have all the red parts from Bikers that I am trying to buy.
Contour HD Camera is what I use for the video. I record the audio with a mic I put in my helmet to my ipod touch. I mix the two files together on windows movie maker.

Parts from bikers. what can I say....AMAZING!!!

The best part that actually made a difference to performance was the fork stabiliser. It really makes the handling alot sharper!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Stabilizer

Contour HD Camera is what I use for the video. I record the audio with a mic I put in my helmet to my ipod touch. I mix the two files together on windows movie maker.

Parts from bikers. what can I say....AMAZING!!!

The best part that actually made a difference to performance was the fork stabiliser. It really makes the handling alot sharper!
I'll have to add the fork stabilizer to my list. I was going to skip that but if it works well, I will grab one. What about the fork preload adjusters? Did you end up with a different setting for ft ride height.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to add the fork stabilizer to my list. I was going to skip that but if it works well, I will grab one. What about the fork preload adjusters? Did you end up with a different setting for ft ride height.
I left the fork preload adjusters at the softest setting. It feels a touch more rigid than the stock fork covers. It didn't change the ride height from what i can notice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New Vlog

A New Vlog all about ME!!

Check it out and Subscribe to my channel!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts