Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a few pics of the bike today.

Mods: Hotbodies fender eliminator, Dan-moto Carbon GP slip-on, and Ogio tail bag.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looks beautiful man! I really like that tailbag too. I like the sammy too! I has an 86 with a spring over lift and 31x10.50 buckshot mudders on with a weber conversion and it was a blast. I really regret ever getting rid of it.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
My buddy lives in Ackworth.

Nice setup.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Looks beautiful man! I really like that tailbag too. I like the sammy too! I has an 86 with a spring over lift and 31x10.50 buckshot mudders on with a weber conversion and it was a blast. I really regret ever getting rid of it.
Thanks! I think I'm done with the mods, although I'd like to do more. But, I went looking at Aprilia, Ducati, and Triumph yesterday and need to start putting cash aside for something bigger.

I did an engine swap on the Sammy a couple years ago. Put in a 1.6 EFI out of a 97 Tracker. It's like a different animal, now. Although, it mostly sits in the tarp garage since I got the motorcycle bug--too many toys. How do you like your JK? I love the 2012's, if only my job paid twice what it does...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Thanks! I think I'm done with the mods, although I'd like to do more. But, I went looking at Aprilia, Ducati, and Triumph yesterday and need to start putting cash aside for something bigger.

I did an engine swap on the Sammy a couple years ago. Put in a 1.6 EFI out of a 97 Tracker. It's like a different animal, now. Although, it mostly sits in the tarp garage since I got the motorcycle bug--too many toys. How do you like your JK? I love the 2012's, if only my job paid twice what it does...
That was my dream for my sammy! I wanted a 1.6 swap, yota axles on either coils or YJ springs on 35's.
I LOVE my JK and as much crap as people give them they are by far the most capable wrangler in stock or lightly modded ever made. The best part about them is that with either a fender trim or a 2.5" spacer lift you can fit 35's. I liked the 4.0 I6 but the 3.8 is still a really good motor too, just not as torquey. The upside about the 3.8 is it is much better at fuel economy and running down the highway. This thing has CRAZY flex too for being pretty much stock! I can run with my buddy on nasty trails in his highly modded YJ and I only have a handful of mods. Here's some pics from our last ride at our local offroad park up here if you wanna check them out
First trip to rausch creek in Rubi 02 18 2012 pictures by silverstar4774 - Photobucket

Here's some playing around flex pictures I got too(they're on page 2 of the album)
Snapbucket pictures by silverstar4774 - Photobucket

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nice bike. Love the tail bag.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts