Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
nice mods...love the lower fairing...m also looking frwrd fr it...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Will be looking to do something similar with my lower fairing, the white just makes the colors on the bike pop that much more.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Quickly Photoshopped for ya.

I am hoping to pick up a tri color next week and THAT is very close to what I have in mind. Has anyone photoshopped a white front fender? Just an idea. I lean toward the blue for the front but I could live with the red as is - as long as I had the lower painted white and the decal etc. Love that look.
A little rough, but gives the idea..

·
Registered
22 Posts
The CBR150R uses the same front fenders that our bikes have. The 150's Tri-color option has a blue fender. I wonder i it was the same Spencer Blue that was used on our bikes and is there's a way to order a replacement fender into the sates.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I do love that white lower fairing. It's definitely a mod I would consider.

I'm also a big fan of the red front mudguard (fender) and I will definitely not be changing it's colour. I really think it makes the striping on the main fairing pop out and pulls the whole thing together.

Just out of interest, what are your thoughts on white wheels? Too much?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats on the bike and it looks awesome. I too have a tri-color bike. You can check out my garage to see my bike. I have done some mods too it as well. I have pictures of it on facebook. Page:Cbr250r Riderz i will be painting my lower fairing white as well but i will not be using the original. I will be molding my own custom piece and using that. Im also molding my my own rear hugger fender to a painted custom one. Cant wait to get them done. Maybe we can throw some ideas around. Get ahold of me if you interested!

·
Registered
3 Posts
White Plastidip front fender

I decided to Plastidip my bottom front fairing. I decided on Plastidip in case i didn't like the way it turned out I could always peel it off. But I really like the way it looks! So once the Plastidip wears down, I'll peel it off and throw some more permanent white paint on. Id really like to see what a tri-color with a white bottom fairing and a blue front fender would look like! Anyone know someone who has done it?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
The white lower fairing does make that bike look great. I couldn't help but notice that you copied my lead by scuffing your exhaust shield.

That's cool! :p

I'm sure I remember a thread somewhere on here about somebody changing the front shield to blue.

·
Registered
8 Posts
IMO this is the most boring color scheme for this bike :/ maybe it's just me but I've always been a fan of solid coloring. nice exhaust tho! at least you don't have the stock one haha

21 - 36 of 36 Posts