Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

My 2012 Tri Color CBR250r With a few changes

21K views 35 replies 33 participants last post by  sunk318 
#1 ·
So this is my 2012 tri color that I got this summer, first bike ever. Painted the lower fairing and added the honda decal. Blacked out the windscreen. Added the T-Rex frame sliders and then just this weekend added on the yoshi slip on. Also put some led bulbs in as well. Cant really think of much else I wanna do to it except for maybe put on the rear seat cowl. Any other ideas for it? Hope you guys like.

See less See more
#5 ·
I agree on the front fender. Anyone know of a good way to get the fender painted?? I did the lower fairing myself because its just plastic but I don't know how well the metal would turn out on the fender if I tried to do it on my own.

#8 ·
Looks great.

#11 ·
Im looking into getting the front fender painted blue. I'm calling a couple places and trying to get some quotes and make sure they have a blue to match but hopefully I can get it done because I agree with everyone the red has got to go.

#12 ·
That lower fairing is SICK!!!!! I was actually going to paint mine red to match the notoriously hated red front fender lol.. "I dont hate it actually kinda like it." I thought if i painted mine red it would POP with the red fender but after seeing yours "SWEET" I am now thinking i should go white since I know how it looks white = SICK.
Torn between the too now lol but still have no idea how the lower fairing would look red so maybe white is the smarter choice..
Thanks for sharing love your work.
Wake And Bake

#14 ·
Great Look

I am hoping to pick up a tri color next week and THAT is very close to what I have in mind. Has anyone photoshopped a white front fender? Just an idea. I lean toward the blue for the front but I could live with the red as is - as long as I had the lower painted white and the decal etc. Love that look.

#25 ·
Quickly Photoshopped for ya.

I am hoping to pick up a tri color next week and THAT is very close to what I have in mind. Has anyone photoshopped a white front fender? Just an idea. I lean toward the blue for the front but I could live with the red as is - as long as I had the lower painted white and the decal etc. Love that look.
A little rough, but gives the idea..

#15 ·
So this is my 2012 tri color that I got this summer, first bike ever. Painted the lower fairing and added the honda decal. Blacked out the windscreen. Added the T-Rex frame sliders and then just this weekend added on the yoshi slip on. Also put some led bulbs in as well. Cant really think of much else I wanna do to it except for maybe put on the rear seat cowl. Any other ideas for it? Hope you guys like.
Digging an old post but just add a blue rear coil to match the tank and your bike is PERFECT. Really. I love what you did on it, it complements the original design perfectly. That's how I want my tri color to look like.

#16 ·
hey ... great job, nices pics !!
Was its hard to paint the low fender ?
you did it or had a pro do it for ya
and last how much did it cost ? :)

#28 ·
I do love that white lower fairing. It's definitely a mod I would consider.

I'm also a big fan of the red front mudguard (fender) and I will definitely not be changing it's colour. I really think it makes the striping on the main fairing pop out and pulls the whole thing together.

Just out of interest, what are your thoughts on white wheels? Too much?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.