Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my baby CBR delivered on Thursday (2nd June 2011). Immediately after the delivery, I went for a photoshoot.
I need not tell much about that bike as everyone knows about it now. Only thing I can tell is that I was on top of the world after I got my CBR after a wait of 5 months after paying the booking amount.

Pics from the Photoshoot.

Photography Credits: IAMABIKER team
Model: 2011 Honda CBR 250R & Sudeep P Nambiar :D

Some of these are wallpaper stuffs.
High Res pics can be downloaded at : IAMABIKER
Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
What the heck is that rack thing for?

Nice pics thou

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wow! Looks like a CBR ad! But you should've taken off the Saree gaurd. Congrats either way!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for liking guys! More coming in few mins... :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Guys,
My CBR started touring. Went for a 200 kms ride to a place called Muthathi last Sunday.
It was a run-in ride for the bike. Kept the bike under 5k rpm and was mostly riding at 70s and 80s. The roads were too good and everytime I was feeling like opening the throttle wide open... :D But was controlling myself most of the time. I just wanted to touch the 3 digit magical figure. So, once, and only once, I touched 100 at 6k rpm. Rode on the normal roads, wet roads, bumpy roads, bad roads and even did a bit of off-roading. And the bike does well everywhere. Rode in the rain also and it had decent grip. Tires are decent to handle all these conditions. Never had any scary moments because of the tire. I'm not much of a writer. So for now, I'll share some pics from the ride. Enjoy! :)
Oh ya, and this time I've removed the Saree guard. :D

Photography Credits: IAMABIKER

·
Registered
210 Posts
Awesome pics, BikerSuz. I pick up my red ABS in a few days..
Do you mind sharing? how did you get that distinctive look to the photos? Pump up the contrast and saturation? Thanks in advance!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts