Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CBR - Cool Black Ride - The Black Beast

EDIT: New pictures post # 13

I've been lurking quite a while...Thought I might as well post some snaps :)
Please note:: ALL PICTURES TAKEN WITH A SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 (and some photoshop magic) :eek::cool:

2012 CBR 250R - Bought 2nd Hand a few months ago with 22000KM on clock, as of now she has 26000KM on the clock.

Scorch Pipe equipped. A local South African brand. Sounds beautiful. People often assume this is a bigger bike than what it is (you can see "250R" has been removed from fairing*;))

*Thanks Vwvanagon for correcting me.

Let me know what you think.

PS. Any riders in cape town that wants to go for a ride sometime let me know.

·
Registered
113 Posts
(you can see "250R" has been removed from fendor ;))

Let me know what you think.
Sorry. but what might seem to be an ass move. but I think you meant to say "Fairing" when you stated that you removed the 250R sticker from it. The "fendor" covers the tire. got nothing better to do then notice things like that.

beautiful pictures though, if I showed pictures of what it looked like here right now you'd puke with disgust.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry. but what might seem to be an ass move. but I think you meant to say "Fairing" when you stated that you removed the 250R sticker from it. The "fendor" covers the tire. got nothing better to do then notice things like that.

beautiful pictures though, if I showed pictures of what it looked like here right now you'd puke with disgust.
Thanks for correcting me :)

Oh and do share the pictures I am curious :D

I just cleaned my bike, she is shining so good right now :cool:
De-greased
Wheels cleaned
Chain cleaned
Full body wash and shine
Lube chain
Clean tire sidewalls

Took me a good 2 hours at a leisurely pace while enjoying some good music.

Anyone else ever have that awesome feeling right after you cleaned your bike and you are just admiring it's beauty?

Now it's time for me to clean myself and take her for a spin, we have beautiful weather today. :D

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
De-greased
Wheels cleaned
Chain cleaned
Full body wash and shine
Lube chain
Clean tire sidewalls

Anyone else ever have that awesome feeling right after you cleaned your bike and you are just admiring it's beauty?
I usually do this once a week, minus the sidewalls.

Waterless wash
Polish
Wax
Chain clean and lube

My bike still looks like it just came off the showroom floor after owning it for a year, minus the tyre wear.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts