Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive had my CBR for about a little under month now... coming up on my 600 mile first service!

this is my Black non ABS model.
Cant wait to get past the break in period so i can get on it a little bit.
I have a few plans to "clean" it up a little bit with a few tasteful mods...
Plans:
_Powder Coat or Paint wheels ORANGE : )
_Rear Fender Eliminator (with amber signals)
_Exhaust (FMF slip-on or custom)
_Flush Mount front Signal lights (amber lens)
XCBR250R sticker DELETE
Maybies:
_HID
_K & N Air Filter(when avail)
_Drill a few holes in the Air filter Panel
_Adjustable Levers (orange or black)

(can see me a little hehe)

(i took off the pipe to get an idea of what it would sound like with a megaphone)

so fresh and so clean...

MY OTHER WHEELS : )

04 Civic SI
AEM v2 Intake, Megan Header/Test-Pipe/Cat-Back, Energy Suspensions Motor Mount Inserts,
Eibach Sportline Springs, Konig Forward Rims (painted white), Falken Tires, 6k HIDS, JDM Red H's
BLOX magnetic drain plugs, JDM amber side markers yada yada yada....

·
Registered
112 Posts
If you're past 300 miles, you're past break in. If that's the case, open'r up and git'r'done :-D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im at about 575 or so... which isnt too bad since i got in on 8/12 and its only 9/7.

i kinda copied and pasted my member intro from CBR250.org, not a whole lot goin on over there that isnt going on here lol. so i decided to make the switch lol. or atleast do both...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Looks like mine. Great choice I installed a yosh slip exhaust other than that all stock. Other than frame sliders probley will leave it the was it is

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm working on a pipe now- I'll post a full thread if it turns out. This is the pending factor on most of my mods...

Im working, on a custom MX pipe that I cut a few inches off. If the orange carbon-Kevlar wrap comes out good, I'll paint the wheels orange. That will sum up the more noticeable of the planned mods.

·
Registered
576 Posts
yeah it is a looker,buy it right now in Canada.
i'd pick one up for shits and giggles but
is a lot of red tape and extra money to
try to register here in the states.

i like the stickers for now:)
have a friend that does vinyl wrap for
fleet trucks that is going to make some
race fairing kit copies for me when he
gets some down time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have a buddy that does vynil work too. i was thinking of that carbon look wrap for the flat black plastic on the bike.

·
Registered
576 Posts
i cut that wireless sticker out of a larger sticker
that came on the front of a new lg lcd tv lol.
some guy asked me what it was today at a light.
i said it was an alarm ha ha.
have another on the other side that says
"true motion" same size off the same big sticker.looks pretty cool if just glancing at it.
.." 120 hz"

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
***UPDATE

well not really anything new.

-the pipe deal didn't pan out like i had hoped. scraped the idea and am looking at exhaust options again.

-HID is def going to happen. a little more viability at night, both for me to see and to be seen.

-Hotbodies Fender Eliminator coming soon. so cheap is not worth the hassle to try and make.

-Not looking to paint the wheels. maybe later, but for now ill just be happy with exhaust, hid, and fender elim.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just ordered my exhaust today, full Jardine (Carbon)... might make a little DIY install

HID coming soon, shipping takes forever! 6k 35w on the way-

Going to wait on the fender eliminator, HID and the Exhaust were kinda pricey : /

might do the windscreen with some night shade/paint from the inside or tinted vynil or some other DIY-

WOOLF:
nice bike man : p
looks nice with black wheels and screen. i wanted a little bit of smoked look for the screen myself. but yours looks very clean.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts