Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets start the movment here! Who's CBR doesn't rattle?

Well for starters mine don't! Couple suggestions, buy a 2012 which Honda Canada has confirmed they have fixed the issue of "Engine Rattle" also buy one from Canada!!!

Anyway, whom is out riding and enjoying this machine like me??

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nothing beats a Honda!!!

57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My engine doesn't rattle, but my gauge panel buzzes a little at high RPMs. No biggie. I do Love my little Honda. Lots of fun and huge savings at the pump!

Details details details, This machine is pretty good for the price, yeah we will have little things here and there but over all you cant beat this for the price.

On another note right before my first service my clutch was a bit slippy but quick adjustment and she is good as new.

As i always say, dont "hate" "appreciate"

Honda power

·
Registered
36 Posts
It's nothing more than a buzzing from the plastic trim piece around the tach / instrument panel. Nothing serious. I can't hear it with my helmet on, but can without it.

Still very satisfied with my purchase.
I'm right there with you. When I rev it high it sounds as if the windscreen may need to be tightened down, but in all honestly I couldn't care less. I'm having too much fun to pay any attention.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I could be happier with my 2011 model--everything is fantastic! She's been a tremenous bike for me as a new rider and I've logged almost 500 miles in a month's time. :) I'm THRILLED, DELIGHTED and HEAD-OVER-HEELS about this bike!

·
Registered
501 Posts
No my CBR doesnt rattle at any speed. Doesnt have any annoyng vibrations from the motor like my crf230m

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
No shakes, rattles, or rolls unless I have my bluetooth on, then it's not the bike, it's me:D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
The only rattling is my dentures at speeds over 45mph

·
Registered
78 Posts
OP comes to the 'Problems and Issues' section and announces happiness with his bike of problems free.

Cheeky bastard :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Why can you not say anymore? What are you doing on a user forum then? Take your ass over to Ninjette with that pretentious crap. Like you have some Honda top secret clearance. LOL If your bike isn't rattling its because your riding it like a BIATCH...

·
Registered
389 Posts
you know, i though the same thing too, till i rode my brother Ninja, talk about soooomth... Now i see why everyone says our bike rattles.

I also see why everyone says the CBR has more torque, it because it does, and it seem like a lot more.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts