Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys, got my CBR around 3 weeks ago, really fun to drive/learn on. Hoping to step up to a 600 next season but im gonna maximize my potential on this beast first. Check it out!

Attachments

·
745 Posts
Welcome! Don't be too quick to jump, especially to some of the 600cc bikes. If you learn how to get the most out of the 250, not only will you embarrass some of the RR riders, when you do move you'll have a leg up.

Enjoy the CBR!

Luke

·
Registered
141 Posts
I like the wheels. Still deciding on what color combo i wanna do mine.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yea, I'm gonna do about the same, but I'm gonna give the 250 at least 2 seasons *hopefully*. I figure if I can flog the crap out of it on the backroad twisties around the country here, embarrassing the squids with a 600 should be a cakewalk.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I like what you've done with yours. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Welcome! Don't be too quick to jump, especially to some of the 600cc bikes. If you learn how to get the most out of the 250, not only will you embarrass some of the RR riders, when you do move you'll have a leg up.

Enjoy the CBR!

Luke
+1

You can learn things on these bikes that you can't on the bigger machines.
Take your time & use the excellent opportunity the 250 provides to the fullest before deciding to move on.

Edit: I forgot to say "Nice Bike!" :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Welcome...as you explore this forum, you'll learn about the fun and practicality of this bike...Just read some of the "upgrade"threads...

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats. Take the advice, I hit up some twisties with bigger bikes and it is sad how much they brake when taking a turn. I pass right pass them, but they win on a straightway. You get to experience things on a 250 that you will probably never learn on a bigger bike unless you hit the track or take a MSF Course.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome! Black was a great choice! =)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts