Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As from the title I have a 2012 CBR250R that my girlfriend named Blue jay, My current mods include the reflective decals, and a Two Brother's Black Series exhaust. This exhaust has a great sound to it. I plan on changing the headlights to HID and a smoke windscreen, but money is tight, I'm a college kid.
Enjoy the pics, and yes... it is an Autobots decal, no Decepticons in my house, haha.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice exhausr mod there chrinupp and it looks good on the all black model. I own a red model and I'll be adding in the coming months.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very Nice. How do you like the Two Bros exhuast. I have been trying to decide which slip on to buy. Have been leaning towrds the Two Bros Black

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Very Nice. How do you like the Two Bros exhuast. I have been trying to decide which slip on to buy. Have been leaning towrds the Two Bros Black
It's great, adds quite a kick to it, you can feel a difference, and don't get me started on the sound of it, it's just amazing and I'm very glad with my purchase.

·
Registered
6 Posts
we got the same exhaust two bros carbon fiber Black series I buy it couple of days ago but it cost me a lot, It cost here in PHP 29.500.00, but I love the sound.. I spend my money in a right thing. safe ride buddy (=^_^=)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts