Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of the guys on the ride caught this video of me today. This is going uphill, downhill the 250 is a beast! Thanks to the video guy for sharing this with me.

Bike is bone stock and it can do more than most people give it credit for I think. Enjoy.

·
Registered
427 Posts
One of the guys on the ride caught this video of me today. This is going uphill, downhill he couldn't get close enough on his gsxr to catch any footage! ;)
/QUOTE]

Nice job! Really, you both ride very smooth and ride well. Set up before the corners, good lines. That is how it's done, almost text book. Much better than 99% of the Rossi wanna-be videos I usually see.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nice road. Pretty good video, no wind noise, just not enough cbr noise. Is 243 near Santa Barbara? I like the overcast for even lighting, no hard shadows, and no getting blinded coming aroung a corner. Good riding too, stay safe.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@bungie4 Thanks!

@Brian The 243 is a road on San Jacinto Mountain (home of the city of Idyllwild). I believe the mount on the gentleman's camera was having difficulties. That said, the weather was nice although we had to drive through like 40 miles of fog to get there.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Nice riding. I love those uphill twistys too. Nice to see camera bike giving a safety space between his & your bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice riding. I love those uphill twistys too. Nice to see camera bike giving a safety space between his & your bike.
That's because I couldn't keep up! Once I get some more practice, maybe I can get some footage of him on the more technical side of that road putting bigger bikes to shame. ;)

*Looks down at his pristine condition pucks in shame.*

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Vey nice, you actually make a little ground thru the tighter corners.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Awesome! Idyllwild is my backyard! Ride it all the time…

Usually do a Idyllwild Palomar ride like this:

We should meet up some time…

·
Registered
534 Posts
Awesome video! That road looks like a lot of fun to ride, especially if you know what you're doing like you two do. I hope to be able to corner like that one day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts