Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did so much searching before picking fairingexpress.com. And the affordable Honda Fairings came in about 30 days sooner than I expected. I took about an hour to unwrap everything as they were packaged sooo well and therefore no damaged what so ever which is perfect! Sooo happy I went with this honda fairings instead of a skin. I was able to install it myself (even though I had never worked on a bike before). Fairings fit perfect, color was exactly what I wanted.
Orange Vehicle Automotive design Font Machine

·
Registered
480 Posts
Cool! Let's see some photos of your bike!!

I really annoys me that fairing vendors don't provide finished-product photo of how fairings look on actual bike! It's hard to imagine what each fairing would look like installed.

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
638 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
I did so much searching before picking fairingexpress.com. And the affordable Honda Fairings came in about 30 days sooner than I expected. I took about an hour to unwrap everything as they were packaged sooo well and therefore no damaged what so ever which is perfect! Sooo happy I went with this honda fairings instead of a skin. I was able to install it myself (even though I had never worked on a bike before). Fairings fit perfect, color was exactly what I wanted.
View attachment 45478
linners0812 thanks for sharing us.
And I join to Danno's request, please download for us a pictures from your project.
On the link you gave (link) I did not find the model of the colors that appear in the picture that you attached?

Sleeve Font Wheel Red Automotive tire

·
Registered
638 Posts
This is SPAM! Found identical thread on another forums.
And here you are promoting it up again(y):)
I love and connect to the concept of selling a set of plastics with special painting, maybe someone here knows what the prices are for private work, if I send my plastics for artistic painting? how much will it cost me? I understand double maybe 1000USD maybe more. And of course you can paint DIY, provided you understand what you are doing, so it came out the cheapest.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Besides, isn't this violation of TOS putting it here instead of in Marketplace?

Would be nicer if they were honest about their sneaky marketing instead of lying to us. They never responded, this is horrible customer service. Which is high on my list of priorities when dealing with vendor. Just for that, I will never buy anything from fairingexpress.com . Especially if you are looking at price, there are many, many other vendors sellings exact same product for lower price.

I put together my CBR250RR MC22 from pile of parts.

It came with mismatched fairing pieces.

I looked for fairings that matched tank

I went with because they actually supplied me with photo of what their fairings would look like when installed. They were also cheapest at U$437 per set and free shipping! Arrived in 2-weeks! Well ahead of promised time frame of 3-4 weeks. :)

My bike turned out great! At 350-lbs wet, it's 50-lbs lighter than only other 4-cyl 250 on market, Kawi ZX25R. And much, much better handling with alloy frame and fully adjustable suspension.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Danno - that is beautiful. Is that Vancouver in the background?
That would be San Francisco! :) Looking across Bay to Alcatraz Island.

It's too bad CA is so communist and wouldn't let me register bike since it was never imported for sale in U.S. I was seriously considering stripping it down to build 300-lb track bike. But gave my reg fees to different state. Going to build up 2nd MC19 for track bike since I didn't 2nd full set of lights or controls. Mis-matched bodywork will be more fitting for track. :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Besides, isn't this violation of TOS putting it here instead of in Marketplace?

Would be nicer if they were honest about their sneaky marketing instead of lying to us. They never responded, this is horrible customer service. Which is high on my list of priorities when dealing with vendor. Just for that, I will never buy anything from fairingexpress.com . Especially if you are looking at price, there are many, many other vendors sellings exact same product for lower price.

I put together my CBR250RR MC22 from pile of parts.

It came with mismatched fairing pieces.

I looked for fairings that matched tank

I went with because they actually supplied me with photo of what their fairings would look like when installed. They were also cheapest at U$437 per set and free shipping! Arrived in 2-weeks! Well ahead of promised time frame of 3-4 weeks. :)

My bike turned out great! At 350-lbs wet, it's 50-lbs lighter than only other 4-cyl 250 on market, Kawi ZX25R. And much, much better handling with alloy frame and fully adjustable suspension.
Danno you have arranged for yourself a charming motorcycle, and a pic at perfect scenery (the Golden Bridge).

It's clear to me that this(The thread opener) is an advertisement, and this time not the kind that bothers me, and you're right, there are cheaper offers also for the CBR250R 2011 as well, such as this offer(LINK):
Orange Font Screenshot Automotive design Advertising

Reactions: DannoXYZ
1 - 10 of 10 Posts