Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
i think you should keep the sliver, it's more unique and it flows nicely with the bike, black is boring ;)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Your bike, your call. But you can see a lot of black cbr's out there (mine included)- I don't see this color everyday =)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your comments & advice!

I think i will keep in silver & try to make it looks different with others (especially in my country) because as a designer, i always see design as my priority.. hehe... :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
You're the designer, but I think some subtle red accents would be cool. maybe red rim tape, red oil cap, red brake fluid reservoir ...just an idea :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're the designer, but I think some subtle red accents would be cool. maybe red rim tape, red oil cap, red brake fluid reservoir ...just an idea :)
yes! that's good idea and that's the reason why i want to change the color to black/dark silver so that i can put some color accents (red, yellowish green, etc) to make it more cool.

thanks! :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi all! It's very long time not log in here.

btw, here are some latest pictures of my bike! Which previously was in silver/gray color! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi all! It's very long time not log in here.

btw, here are some latest pictures of my bike! Which previously was in silver/gray color! :D
Nice bike and thanks for sharing. I thought the grey was sick, but this combo isn't bad.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hasn't seen the grey before, very impresive, but wow the red and black looks awesome. Amazing what colour can do, looks like a completely differant bike. Well done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
that looks really nice! I def don't see a sliver/gray kind like that very often, looks very unique. thought about ordering fairing bundles in that color but I'm just such a fan of all black errythang yanno? mine was red but that previous owner did a not-so-well plasti dip job, started to peel off, that's how I found it's true color! haha :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you!

At first i thought i want to keep silver color since it looks very unique and limited edition color. But because in Malaysia this type of color still very easy to find, so i have decided to change it and want to make some difference. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts