·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Gotta admit....very sweet ride. Sorry your brother is no longer with you:(

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^ thanx, he didn't die b/c of the bike though. lol He had an aneurism at the young age of 30. He used to do 100 mph wheelies on that thing. He had ridiculous control of the power on that bike.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
^^ thanx, he didn't die b/c of the bike though. lol He had an aneurism at the young age of 30. He used 100 mph wheelies on that thing. He had ridiculous control of the power on that bike.

Im truely sorry. I know a 24 year old who died of an aneuryism. Sudden and completely sad. Awesome memories and awesome bike

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im truely sorry. I know a 24 year old who died of an aneuryism. Sudden and completely sad. Awesome memories and awesome bike
Thanks. I think it's one of the best ways to go out when it's time to go. It's almost instant death with not much pain.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Thanks. I think it's one of the best ways to go out
when it's time to go. It's almost instant death with not much pain.
I'm sad you had to learn this through experience yet, I understand it brings you peace. Losing someone is emotionally traumatic but to feel the loved one didn't suffer is calming. Take care

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sad you had to learn this through experience yet, I understand it brings you peace. Losing someone is emotionally traumatic but to feel the loved one didn't suffer is calming. Take care
Thanx for your kindness, but that's life. That's why we have live it up every minute! Ride till the wheels fall off!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts