Things that i have change so far:
1)rearset
2)Puig windshield
3)yoshimura engine cap and steering stem nut
4)Front lower fork
5)Venhill red brakeline
6)digital volt meter
7)intergrated taillamp
8)michelin pilot power tyre( 120/60/17 & 150/60/17 )

·
Registered
427 Posts
Curious how you like Michelins on the CBR.

I've been running PR2's on my big bike for years. Fantastic tire all around.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I've seen two of them on E-bay, one for about US$150 and one for about US$95.

Terry, let us know how the Puig works once you've put some KMs on with it. Any vibrations in its tips? Does it get the wind up above your helmet easily?

I've the extended touring screen from Honda in Thailand, but the Puig looks a much better buy after seeing how big it is.

I'm probably going to wait until next year to see if there's a new 400cc available through any of the Jap manufactures, and if not I'll probably throw some money into doing all that you did, and add a good quality full-system pipe and fuel system.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've seen two of them on E-bay, one for about US$150 and one for about US$95.

Terry, let us know how the Puig works once you've put some KMs on with it. Any vibrations in its tips? Does it get the wind up above your helmet easily?

I've the extended touring screen from Honda in Thailand, but the Puig looks a much better buy after seeing how big it is.

I'm probably going to wait until next year to see if there's a new 400cc available through any of the Jap manufactures, and if not I'll probably throw some money into doing all that you did, and add a good quality full-system pipe and fuel system.
Hi Redline, yup! it reduce on the vibration and also the wind! can really feel the diff as compare to stock! hope my reply answered your question:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Terry thanks for the reply! where in SG did you got the tail lights? Ive got a relative working there i might ask him to buy me one :) last time i visited sg was last december
Hi JRX, I bought it at 'motoworld'. If without installation the cost should be around $80

1 - 13 of 13 Posts