Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would start a thread covering the modifications I am making to my 250.

Here is the starting point... already have yoshi frame sliders on.

Next up:

1. started tonight on the yoshi fender eliminator kit. Pain to remove all of the parts I have to, first bolts were on so tight, i broke a cheap ratchet and sheared the connecting piece to the socket... went and bought a decent one. used the hotbodies video to help with removal, nice eye candy too. =)

2. exhaust comes in this week on wed. Went with the arrow black.

3. trip to corbin in FL during the winter break... 2 weeks off work. should order my new seat shortly after talking with them in person. Just want to make sure they can do what I want first.

4. when the bike goes in for the first service, taking the wheels and a couple parts to get powder coated. Should be during our cold season here in central FL. Hoping to have it pretty well done by the spring.

I do not want to say too much about what I plan on doing yet. Going for a retroish feel.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
no... going for black wheels with the sides done white with red reflective trim tape for an old school whitewall look to the wheels. Something different. Who knows, may turn out, may not... may just decide to do something else. I think half of the fun is coming up with an idea and trying to bring it to life, even if it doesn't end up how you originally pictured it. I am sure there will be those who think it is stupid, but they did not pay for my bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts