Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So recently I discovered that foot pegs for a CBR600RR have the same mounting desing as the foot pegs on my CBR250R. I did not know this until I compared them with my friends 600RR. Makes finding new ones 100 time easier! But anyway, I just installed them and I am very happy with the look and the quality of the alluminum. So, what do ya think?

By the way, I got them from Amazon for $25.00.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention that for these pegs to sit in the spot correctly I had to use some stainless steel washers for spacers. Not ideal, but not really a problem either. Probably due to the fact that they were made in Taiwan.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
They look cool. Do they have a comfort or performance advantage over stock?

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
That would be a good option combined with the Yoshi adapters.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just wondering if anyone else has had their boots catch on the stock foot pegs when putting your feet down at a stop? There is a little flange-like bit that sticks up, keeps your boots from slipping off I guess but I have actually had it catch my boots (I have been wearing Aussie made Bluntstones with thick rubber soles for years when riding).

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They look cool. Do they have a comfort or performance advantage over stock?
It's winter here in Michigan, so I can't say on the comfort of them, and I doubt there will be any performance advantage over the stock ones. So to answer your question. . . it's all cosmetic! : )

·
Registered
282 Posts
That would be a good option combined with the Yoshi adapters.
I got the Yoshi adapter, $120 from my local Honda dealer and it does the job.
Word of warning though, to use the full 45mm/45mm adjustment you have to replace the brake hose to the rear res.(bleeding brake as well) if you use the 45mm/35mm setting you can get away with shortening the stock hose.

Will try the 600rr pegs though, don,t much like the rubber door stops.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What year cbr600 did the pegs come off? What about the rear pegs any idea?
I went by my buddies bike which is a 2006. I didn't compared the rear ones, because I like how the stock ones look, and I don't have a passenger.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts