Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went off the deep end and bought myself another motorcycle as a birthday present to myself. :D

I think my 250 is a little jealous but I still ride it more than this guy. I've noticed I'm afraid to get this one dirty. :confused:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Nice Duc. :)

Bit of an odd combo though. I would have kept the CBR250 as a commuter, and then got a big faired bike for touring.

On a separate note, it's my birthday soon if you'd like to get me one too. Cheers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am keeping the 250 as the commuter to and from work and leaving the monster for more of the weekend bike.

How about a video of it's sound as a birthday gift? haha

Kind of on a separate note, is that your moto blog in Thailand?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Went off the deep end and bought myself another motorcycle as a birthday present to myself. :D

I think my 250 is a little jealous but I still ride it more than this guy. I've noticed I'm afraid to get this one dirty. :confused:
Wtf. I'm getting my CBR250 in 2 weeks and I plan on moving up to a Monster a while after that because I'm in love with that bike. I also live in WA. Are you me in the future?

Also, it sort of breaks my heart that the Monster engine is air-cooled, but oh well my love for it has no conditions. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts