Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I want to see a baby CBR in all white, with a gold or silver "Triumph-esque" Honda wing emblem on the tank and nothing else.

Powdercoated wheels would be sick as well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm considering looking at doing a pearl white and have the rims powdercoated gold, and changing the emblem to black instead of white. It's still kinda up in the air though.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I like it too. Might look cool with some custom graphics too.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Not mine.

tbh I'd be a bit embarrassed on it. If it was a 100HP animal, sure, but a 20 something HP single, bit much dressing it up like a supersport imo.

·
Registered
329 Posts
probably the best scheme I've seen on the CBR250.
Agreed.

I wish Honda had offered more options in the color scheme.
Pearl white metallic would had been also a head to head with the little kawasaki...
Black one shines, but white shines brighter.

·
Registered
112 Posts

Very similar to what I'm thinking of doing, glad to see there was a pic out there. Makes me excited to git'r'done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is what I have in mind as far as paint and powdercoating over the winter months. Let me know what you all think.
I think I'm gunna do it a red pearl just to match with the black pearl. Also plan on powder coating the wheels black also.

How did you get the head lights to look like that?

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Here are some shots from a CBR/Ninja trip in Chiang Mai, Thailand.

You'll notice some of the CBRs have a V shaped windscreen, this is taken from the CBR150 available here and requires a new windscreen and the nose piece it fits into.

That is the nose off the CBR150 with an extra piece of white vinyl over the headlight.

This is the stock screen/nose off the 150. It looks a lot more sporty than the 250, and is about 1000thb (US$ 35 ) for the two pieces. Available in sporting red and black.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
When it was released here last year most of the shops did their own modded version.

K-Speed did the black/red in the OP.

Kittisak racing did their Bumblebee.

X-Speed did their inter-changable fared/naked model.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts