Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
281 Posts
I am going to test ride a non-abs Tuesday. Sat on it a couple of times and it seems perfect. Went to look at a lot of bikes Sat. Aprilias, Ducatis, Moto Guzzis, Kaws etc. I actually think the phantom or guzzi v7 classic would be my second choice. The phantom is really nice. After looking though I was only reinforced that I want to wait for the cbr. The only question is will I be able to wait for the ABS once I have a test ride on the non???? The only negative thing I have to say at all about the cbr is that compared to some of the other bike it does feel a little bit "toy" or scooterish but not even necessarily in a bad way even. That is probably one thing that gives it such a big fun factor. And I don't really even mean size wise, just kinda how it felt. Of course it is less than half as much as most of those bikes. I will report back when I get my test ride. Hope I get to take it out of the parking lot, lol.
Hey, CBRSTL: I demo rode this past saturday and put a ride report on the performance forum.. "6.5 Mile Demo Ride". I would appreciate if you would review my report and then do your own for comparison....I must say the bike is a lot of fun for the money. I, so far, am holding out for abs.............it was VERY tempting to take that blk cbr non abs home with me...I had my checkbook with me.....hope you read this before your ride on tuesday!

·
281 Posts
Lew, what is that bad boy! I think it looks great...I like the design of the handlebars ! Good luck to you and Wheels Down.........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts