Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

My road trips thru Bali and E Java

5055 Views 25 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Rio
Thought I might post some images of the solo road trips I have been doing on the Honda CBR250R. Nowhere near an epic a trip as the_lucky_owl's voyage to the artic circle but it's interesting to see how varied the conditions we all ride in are!
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
I am currently working on a series of panoramas of Bali, so here are some images from my very recent road trips, mostly just take off early around 5-6, back by noon, then pay for it by working late at my studio!!! The skewed one is of an old abandoned bridge with a Chinese temple below it.
Sea Ocean Horizon Flag Sky

Vegetation Nature Road Tree Natural environment

Wood Plank Wood stain Floor Hardwood

Vehicle Motorcycling Mode of transport Motorcycle Travel

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
See less See more
And here's another one, this is a bridge over a really deep ravine, with a bit of tight s-bend. As the Balinese think thse sorts of places are dangerous (and those of us who ride two wheels they are!) they will put up shrine for the gods, and people going by can stip for a minute and pray, a priest is standing by too.

Attachments

See less See more
Challenging riding indeed. Not much need for more power than the CBR250R on those roads. What is the monument on the beach?
Challenging riding indeed. Not much need for more power than the CBR250R on those roads. What is the monument on the beach?
Well riding in Bali is challenging, and then there is crazy traffic in more populated areas. But once you get used to it you can have lots of fun.

The 'monument' is kind of strange, it's not a proper Balinese shrine or monument but it looks like some artists might have just created an installation. It has Hindu and Buddhist statues and stuff mixed with big chunks of coral. Very funky..
Shadow Rider...

Attachments

See less See more
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.