Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Led turn signal control

After reading through the Skene web site I see that the controller has a turn signal input. This could be the solution we need for replacing the flasher relay when installing led replacement bulbs. I wonder if they can sell me a bag of raw bulbs so I can consider trying to mount them in a patern out the front of the mirror housings after removing the glass?
Skene Design Motorcycle Visibility Lights

·
Registered
112 Posts
Need help with installation

Need help with installation.

Just finished up wiring the rear P3 lights.

The rear brake/tail lights has three wires

Greed = ground

Brown = tail

Green/yellow = Brake

I connected all the wires per instructions, but the the brake feature is not working.

The TS work, the LEDs flicker. But no modulation when brake is pressed, brake light is working.

Did I wire something wrong?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Awesome review! I'm about to check out there site now!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Found the problem, the switched wire was not making contact, had to use a bigger posi lock.

Now on to the front lights I today

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh and one tip, you don't have to drill any holes. The rear bottom panel comes off easily and the TS wires slide under it easily

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Found the problem, the switched wire was not making contact, had to use a bigger posi lock.

Now on to the front lights I today
Glad to hear the install went well.

They make a big difference. Have since moved up to a 2012 Triumph Bonneville—absolutely had to install the Photon Blasters because this bike didn't even have running lights, just the single headlight. Very unsafe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts